Thermakor, from Kor Nutrition, is one of the best fat burners on the market, and it seems to be the only dietary supplement made by the company.
The product itself is a weight loss formula based on thermogenesis and stimulants.
Features of Thermakor
- Accelerates the fat burning process
- Boosts your metabolic rate Controls your hunger
- Increases energy levels
- Improves performance in the gym
- Reduces your calorie intake
- Lowers your body fat percentage
Ingesting an effective thermogenic formula like Thermakor is designed in such a way that the benefits begin almost immediately.
Once the nutrients are in your system, thermogenesis occurs. This means that the ingredients in the supplement raise the body’s internal temperature.
It is not actually the heat that burns the fat but rather the cooling down process.
When the body’s internal temperature is raised, the body must work very hard to cool itself back down, and in this process of lowering core temperature, a lot of energy is required, thus burning a lot of calories.
So, with thermogenesis, one doesn’t even need to be exercising or working out to burn calories.
Thermakor is stimulating calorie burning, and do not be confused because exercise does play a critical role in fat loss, however, if you combine this supplement with vigorous exercise, you will burn fat more rapidly.
Thermakor constitutes a large number of both well-known and proven ingredients as well as some less known ones. Some of these ingredients in Thermakor include:
- Yohimbe: This particular compound has not exactly been proven to help with weight loss, but has been used in a large number of weight-loss formulas as it does seem to increase the concentration of free fatty acids in the blood. And that could help increase lipolysis.
- Black Pepper Extract: the Black Pepper Extract is another ingredient that we can find in many weight-loss products. It increases the absorption of nutrients by the system, leading to less fat deposits and more energy. This compound works so well, but the dosage in Thermakor is undefined, and that is not so cool.
- DMAE: This is a mood and memory enhancer. There is not much clinical evidence of it working though, and the compound may or may not be good for the mental side of things.
- Caffeine: this is probably the most common stimulant in use and one that is found in most weight-loss formulas. Caffeine helps increase focus and mood, keeping you generally more alert inside and out of the gym.
- White Willow Bark: This compound could possibly help weight loss in combination with some other compounds such as Ephedra. However, the compounds have not been tested in isolation and its effectiveness is still speculative.
- Inula Racemosa Plant: this is another natural ingredient in the Thermakor supplement. This plant is supposed to increase your insulin sensitivity and lower cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
Find below, the complete supplement label with other ingredients:
Pros and Cons
- Highly potent formula
- Clinically proven ingredients and constituents
- Helps burn belly fat
- Reduces fat intake
- burns stored fat
- Frees up fat-burning hormones
- Increases mobilization of fat cells
- Seen as an elite fat burners
- It contains caffeine, making it not ideal for people with caffeine sensitivity disorder.
Thermakor can be found for the lowest price by going to the manufacturer’s website. Click “Buy Thermakor” and you will be shown the various packages and options.
- 3 Month Supply: $117 (Save $60) – Best Value and Recommended For Maximum Results
- 2 Month Supply: $98 (Save $20)
- 1 Month Supply: $59
We are sure Kor Nutrition gave Thermador their best shot, this formula can still be upgraded further in order to work even more effectively.
The most likely limitation seen is underdosing of the key ingredients, and it is impossible to tell, as the product label does not list the exact dosage of the ingredients.
We hope that Kor Nutrition will continue working on their formula in order to create a more potent supplement and possibly make a better version of Thermakor at some point.