Test Stack NO 17 is formulated as an all-natural testosterone booster. It is a pharmaceutical-grade supplement designed to help build lean muscle and strength.
Test Stack RX is a company that specializes in a variety of products that can be stacked in order to deliver powerful results, faster, and Test Stack No 17 is their testosterone stack.
This specific product has been designed and developed with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and maximum concentrations of each ingredient in order to deliver powerful results in a short period of time.
The company claims that this product contains one of the highest concentrations of pro-testosterone ingredients, and the product promotes itself as an estrogen annihilator, and a potent testosterone booster.
Features of Test Stack NO 17
- Test Stack NO 17 can only be used by men.
- The product significantly boosts*testosterone level.
- This product has been developed with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients at a maximum dose, helping it to achieve boosting of testosterone to an extremely high level. However, be warned that this may cause side-effects to develop in men with already high levels of testosterone.
Test stack formula aids the body increase its natural testosterone production abilities in order to create a larger amount of testosterone in the body, and since high testosterone levels often lead to higher levels of estrogen, the formula also focuses on blocking the process where testosterone is converted into estrogen in the male’s body.
Thus, it also regulates the amount of estrogen that flows through the male body.
Ingredients of Test Stack NO 17
The ingredients are all designed to help men achieve higher testosterone levels naturally, and it includes Cnidium Monnier, Avencosides A&B, Catuaba bark extract, and Xanthoparmelia Scarbosa.
- Cnidium Monnieri is a plant found in China, of which the seeds of the plant are used in Chinese medicine to boost libido among men and women, as well as to treat numerous skin conditions. There are also reports that the ingredient can also be used as a treatment option for erectile dysfunction, and does not have any side-effects associated with it.
- Safed Musli is a plant of which both the seeds and the root of the plant is used for its medical properties. Safed Musli extracts can be used as an aphrodisiac, as a libido booster, to improve sperm count, to provide the body with more energy and to improve erectile function.
- Fadogia Agrestis is a natural extract that is traditionally used as a pro-erectile substance. Reports have it that numerous laboratory studies have provided evidence that fadogia agrestis may have the potential to improve erectile function and to boost libido.
Apart from the above-mentioned substances, other powerful ingredients such as ProLensis bulbine Natalensis, Desmodium Gangeticum, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Piparazine, and Paeonia Lactiflora are also believed to be obtained through this product’s formula.
Dosage of Test Stack NO 17
Test Stack NO. 17 is designed to be constantly taken daily for the best results.
The dosage is 3 capsule a day, and you can even break open the capsules and dump them in water to get the ingredients to absorb faster.
Test Stack is priced at $197 per bottle, with each bottle providing a 30-day supply.
Pros and Cons
- Test Stack NO 17 contains a complete and high strength formula in order to deliver a surge of testosterone throughout the entire male body.
- The supplement guarantees an extreme gain in lean body mass.
- Apart from supplementing the body’s internal testosterone levels, test stack 17 also inhibits the estrogen conversion process in order to ensure the male body only contains a minimal amount of estrogen.
- Test Stack NO 17 can also deliver a powerful boost in sexual performance since the product claims to offer an extreme boost in sex drive, and sperm production within a short time.
- This product is among the most expensive testosterone boosters that are currently available on the market. While the average testosterone support supplements may cost less than $70, Test Stack is priced at $197 per bottle.
- While priority shipping is offered free to customers in the United States, customers who live outside of the United States will have to pay an additional $19.95 for shipping.
- Due to the extreme effects of the product, side-effects of high testosterone may also start to develop in some users. It is believed that too much testosterone can lead to hair loss, oily skin, acne, and even smaller testicles.
- If you are looking to strictly lose weight, then you can stack Test Stack No.17 with a fat burner.
- If your focus is gaining strength and size, then you can stack it with a creatine supplement.
- For guys looking to get ripped, then taking it with a pre-workout nitric oxide booster would be great.
- You should definitely not pair it with another testosterone booster that would just be crazy.
- The ingredients used in the product is considered safe, but due to the high dose of each ingredient, users are advised to consult with their doctor before using this product. This is to ensure the ingredients will not interfere with any existing medical conditions or interact with any medication that users are currently taking.
- It is reported that one of the active ingredients, fadogia agrestis, may potentially result in toxicity effects in the human body. This issue is still under investigation, but users should be cautious when using the product.
Test Stack NO 17 seems to include a potent formula that may well be of assistance among men with declining testosterone levels, and the product also inhibits the estrogen conversion process, which means that the male body will have a larger amount of testosterone available.