Onnit Primal Bells – Best selling ChimpFace Kettlebell
Kettlebells are seen as a modern way to burn fat, increase muscular endurance and get strong all at once.
But kettlebells have been around since the 19th century and have booked a place in most old school strength and conditioning programs.
The roots of kettlebells can be traced back to Russia, where a pood is a unit of measurement that is in use in that part of the world.
The Onnit Primal Bell Chimp directional kettlebell is built to awaken your primal nature and produce a savage workout from you.
It is made from high quality, extremely rust and chip-resistant coated iron.
The original Onnit Kettlebells are Primal Bells that have been 3D scanned and sculpted multiple times to ensure perfect balance for a professional quality workout.
A slightly engorged handle also helps improve clutch strength over a standard kettlebell and the far-reaching base is ideal for surface exercises.
Key Benefits of KettleBells
- Full Body Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Explosive Power
- Fully-functional kettlebell
More information about Onnit Primal Bells
Primal Bell directional kettlebells are obtainable in five designs:
- the Howler (18 lb),
- Chimp 1 POOD (36 lb),
- Orangutan 1.5 POOD (54 lb),
- Gorilla 2 POOD (72 lb) and
- Bigfoot (90 lb),
It provides a range of sizes for all users, as these hand-sculpted pieces of functional art take kettlebells out of the murky garage and make a statement in your living rooms or office.
Onnit makes their kettlebells in Poods, and a Pood is a unit of mass that originated in Russia.
Pros and Cons
- Perfectly balanced: Primal Bells are perfectly balanced, as each bell has been 3D scanned and re-sculpted many times to guarantee optimal balance for a quality workout.
- Chip-resistant iron: They are made from high worth, rust, and chip-resistant coated iron.
- Enlarged handle for grip strong suit.
- This piece of iron is going to hang around your garage/gym for decades
- This piece of iron will also serve as a piece of art.
- They are more expensive than your average kettlebell
- If you live outside the U.S shipping is exorbitant, but the reason is that they are sending you a cannonball in the mail.
- These pieces of material are a limited stock item so it would pay to get in quick.
Good kettle-bells are for your back and posture, but they take a whole lot of grunt work to lift.
So, express your grittiness and commitment with these Onnit Primal Bells that are made of chip-resistant iron.
They are perfectly balanced with an enlarged handle for enhanced grip and strength. Primal kettlebells from Onnit, I think they look plain badass.