Mind Lab Pro is a brain health supplement designed to enhance memory and help one achieve optimal brain health.
This will help you to learn faster, improve problem-solving, and avoid the cognitive decline that normally comes with aging.
Mind Lab Pro is produced by The Mind Lab, which is a division of Opti-Nutra.
The company provides free shipping if you buy two bottles, and the Mind Lab Pro capsules come in a 60 count bottle.
Mind Lab Pro is 100% natural and as such, avoids the many adverse side effects that many synthetic-compound-based brain health prescriptions have.
Mind Lab Pro’s ingredients have scientific backing for their effectiveness and provide money-saving deals and a free trial offer through the official website.
Mind Lab Pro’s strategy takes into consideration all aspects of memory, mental performance, mood and stress resistance, maintenance, and brain repair, as it is designed to affect brain energy, neurotransmitters, brain blood flow, brain waves, neuroprotection, and regeneration.
As early as the age of twenty, one can begin to lose white matter (the part containing nerve fibers) in the brain, which can result in a decrease in memory, focus, and the ability to quick thinking.
Mind Lab Pro uses a range of nootropics to boost brain power by sustaining key neurotransmitters, energizing the brain through increasing neural power production, promoting new brain cell creation, increasing blood flow in the brain, defending brain cells against oxidative stress, and enhancing Alpha brain wave frequency.
Also, the quantities for Mind Lab Pro are spelled out in detail on the label, and the Mind Lab Pro’s use of vinpocetine as the primary neuro-vasodilator is recommendable, unlike both Alpha Brain and BrainStack who use Huperzine A.
Here is the list of ingredients in Mind Lab Pro:
- Cognizin (250 mg): Citicoline, nootropic
- Phosphatidylserine (soy-free, 50 mg): Compound from sunflower lecithin
- Hericium Erinaceus (500 mg): Lion’s Mane mushroom
- Rhodiola Rosea (50 mg)
- L-Theanine (125 mg): Amino acid found in tea leaves
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (175 mg): Amino acid
- Bacopa monnieri (150 mg): Extract from a plant
- Pterostilbene (500 mcg): Chemical compound from a plant
- Vinpocetine (6 mg): Semisynthetic extract from the periwinkle plant
- Huperzine-A (200 mcg): Natural sesquiterpene alkaloid compound
The first thing you notice when looking at the label of Mind Lab Pro is that it correctly spells out exactly how much of each ingredient is in each dose, and the amount of each ingredient is fairly modest.
Now you must understand that each nootropic in this stack affects several different pathways in the brain, each from a different angle, and this combination is a brilliant approach to maximizing the effect of the entire stack.
Also, each ingredient works in synergy with the rest of the stack.
This formula that is all-natural is amazing and effective in promoting brain energy, cognition, memory, and mood.
Pros and Cons
- Mind Lab Pro can be used even before signs of cognitive decline sets in, helping fight decline early on.
- There is a free trial offer.
- Mind Lab Pro is 100% natural.
- It is allergen-free, caffeine-free, GMO-free, and vegan-friendly.
- The company offers money-saving deals when you buy multiple bottles at a time. (One bottle equals roughly one months’ supply).
- Mind Lab Pro aids quicker thinking, helping you to concentrate better, and remember things easier.
- Anyone between the ages of twenty and eighty can use, and benefit from Mind Lab Pro.
- You will receive a full refund no matter how much of the product you have used, so long as you return the bottle(s) within thirty days of purchasing.
- Mind Lab Pro may not be found at major retailers.
- The company does not readily supply any documentation to back up their claims of being better than other brain enhancers.
Mind Lab Pro is the best pre-made all-natural nootropic stack in recent times and is one of the best all-natural supplement stacks for total brain optimization.
The company, Opti-Nutra claims that Mind Lab Pro is the cleanest brain supplement ever developed. No additives and no fillers, just pure 100% Brainpower.”
Furthermore, the makers claim that all the ingredients are tested prior to encapsulation to make sure they are free of allergens, GMO’s, microbes, pesticides, and herbicides, and this plant-based capsules are made out of tapioca, a prebiotic fiber, not a semi-synthetic polymer used by others in this market.
Finished batches are re-tested to confirm potency, purity, and activeness, with all the packaging being recycled or biodegradable.
Mind Lab Pro is an excellent choice for a premium natural pre-formulated stack, and you will be paying for a quality product that is composed of the very best ingredients.
Whether you are looking for an easy introduction to nootropics, or you are an advanced nootropic user looking for a convenient foundation to build upon, Mind Lab Pro is a great choice.