Instant Knockout is an all-natural fat burning supplement that aims to help suppress appetite, as well as target unwanted fat deposits.
It makes sure of this through the use of a proprietary formula which includes ingredients such as vitamin B6 and B2, Zinc, GTF Chromium, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee bean extract, Cayenne Pepper, Glucomannan, Caffeine, and black pepper extract.
In other words, Instant Knockout works by boosting your metabolism to help your body stay in a fat-burning mode, while also providing the energy your body needs so you can work out harder and longer to get better results.
This formula was formerly developed for MMA fighters, as depicted by its name, even as its makers claim that it is a 100% natural fat burner that uses extensively researched, clinically proven, plant-based ingredients to provide three primary benefits:
- a boosted metabolism,
- reduced hunger cravings, and
- Increased energy levels.
Instant Knockout claims to be more than just another fat burner, as it is designed to help you get into extreme conditioning and help you get a ripped, fighting fit physique and a body you will proud of.
Benefits of Instant Knockout:
- Extreme energy with thermogenic effect
- Provides fat loss
- maintaining and building lean muscle
- Increased metabolism by advancing your body’s natural metabolic rate
- Suppresses appetite making you to only consume the calories your body needs to maintain muscle and burn fat
- Increases sustainable energy levels.
Instant Knockout Ingredients
This is important because it lets you know what you are putting into your body.
Information on Instant Knockout Label list the following active ingredients:
- Green Tea: this is a natural herbal ingredient that burns fat by stimulating metabolism, improving endurance, and reduces dangerous fat.
- Cayenne Pepper helps you to burn fat by increasing the body’s temperature and offering a natural thermogenic boost.
- Glucomannan: This is a root extract that helps suppress appetite and makes you eat less calorie-rich foods.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: This is a scientifically proven and most effective form of caffeine.
- Vitamin B6: it helps to control blood sugar by making glucose from stored carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12: vitamin B12 promotes the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose so that your body can use it for energy.
- Chromium: This is a minor element that helps regulate insulin levels.
- Zinc: Zinc assists your body in processing carbohydrates so that they are not stored as fat in the body.
- Piperine: This is a black pepper extract that helps make nutrients more bio-available.
- Green Coffee Bean helps cut down the conversion of glucose in the liver.
Instant Knockout Pros and Cons
- Makes it possible for you to get into extreme conditioning
- Help you to keep lean muscle while cutting body fat
- Increases rate of metabolism
- Boosts overall body composition
- Can be used for sports and bodybuilding
- Supports you to train longer and harder
- Recommended taking 4 times per day, which can be difficult to partition and remember the proper timing.
- A little more expensive than other fat burners, though it actually comes out cheaper if you buy in bulk.
The manufacturer suggests that you take 1 capsule of Instant Knockout, 4 times per day.
This should be one in the morning, one before lunch, and another in the afternoon, and a final capsule before the evening meal.
The manufacturer also claims that Instant Knockout is manufactured in GMP certified facilities in the US and UK, and are formulated by their team of experts in England who works with nutritional experts, scientists, athletes and manufacturers from around the globe.
This, they claimed, makes Instant Knockout be completely safe to take on a daily basis.
However, as a result of the stimulants contained in the supplement, the company recommends not taking any other stimulants in addition to instant knockout throughout the day.
Furthermore, in order to avoid sleeplessness, the manufacturer suggests taking your last dose of Instant Knockout no later than 5 hours before bedtime.
Each bottle of Instant Knockout contains 120 of 500mg capsules, and is priced as shown:
- 1-Month Supply: $59, plus $7.95 S&H (faster options available at an additional cost)
- 2-Month Supply: $118, plus free S&H to the US and UK
- Ultimate Shredding Stack (Includes 2 bottles of Instant Knockout, 1 free bottle, and 1 t-shirt): $185, plus free worldwide shipping
Important Note: Refund Policy
Although Instant Knockout is claimed to come with a 90-day refund policy, according to the company’s Terms & Conditions, this only applies to customers who have purchased 3+ bottles, and you need to have met the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Taken Instant Knockout for a full 90 days as said by the packaging
- Performed regular weight lifting exercises.
- Eaten a consistently healthy and rich calorific diet.
- Your name, address and order number
- All used and unused items that were sent to you
- A description of your workout and diet plan, and
- Finally, you will need to send your package as a signature required. Even at that, after it is all said and done, the company will still subtract a $35 administrative fee, as well as S&H costs, from your total refund amount.
There is a lack of substantive clinical evidence within the scientific community that shows the effectiveness of the ingredients used, but this doesn’t mean that clinical studies have not been performed on them.