iGrow Laser Helmet Review
Both primary sources of male pattern hair loss are genes, as well as time, and we can do hardly anything concerning both factors.
For lots of the guys, it is depressing believing that they might need to go on dealing with a hairless head.
The iGrow helmet is a device that uses lasers and LED light to activate dormant hair follicles. I bet you can already guess what happens next.
It also has an MP3 interface and remote control.
The technology to stimulate hair growth with light goes back to years.
In a 2013 clinical trial, men who spent 25 minutes under the dome a few days a week for 16 weeks saw their hair count increase 35 percent over guys who donned a sham helmet.
As it is known that certain wavelengths of light can be used to remove hair, so also others can be used to rejuvenate hair.
The practice of exposing cold laser light to the scalp of the head with the goal of bio-stimulation in mind has been proven effective for decades now.
The Mechanism of Action of the iGrow Helmet
iGrow is a unique hair growth treatment that is worn on your head like a bicycle helmet.
It makes claims that its result is clinically proven.
iGrow was born from years of research and development, and it features an optimal blend of science and technological achievement.
By using the device regularly, one can expect to see gradual hair growth within 16-24 weeks of use.
The best results come from using the device 3 to 4 times every week on non-consecutive days.
iGrow uses Low-Level Light Therapy, to stimulate hair follicles and encourage the growth of new hair.
The iGrow Laser Helmet is composed of 21 laser diodes and 30 red LED diodes. The LEDs are programmed to burn between 650-670 nanometer ranges, while the Laser diodes burn at 655 nanometers.
At first glance, 51 lights shining on your head sounds like a decent deal considering most laser clinics machines only have about 107 diodes.
- LOW LEVEL LASER TREATMENTS: iGrow is one of few products and solutions that use highly effective LLLT stimulating light therapy equipment to promote cellular rejuvenation with laser and LED lights
- CLINICALLY TESTED, FDA CLEARED: In 2 separate, published peer-reviewed clinical studies, iGrow increased hair count by 35% in males and 37% in females in 16 weeks to help stop hair loss
- FOR BEST RESULTS: 4 adjustable columns, rotating weight distribution, customizable headphones and aux hookups for full scalp coverage and comfort while the stimulator system promotes faster growth
- BETTER HAIR: Whether it's male pattern baldness, male or female androgenetic alopecia, a thin or soon to be bald head of hair, iGrow is for all hair: grey, aged, straight, curly, african american etc.
- 6 MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The offer for this proven device comes with a 6 month money back guarantee and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty so you can buy risk free
Last update on 2019-11-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages of using the iGrow Helmet
- The device can be used by both men and women and is safe and effective.
- The headphones can be connected to a standard headphone jack and let you play music while you undergo the treatment.
- The device also features 5 pre-programmed sessions, and you can simply select the preprogrammed session and relax while the device goes to work.
- The FDA has cleared the device for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, or male pattern hair loss, and as it is, iGrow is the first hands-free Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) hair growth device to be cleared for use at home by the FDA. In order to receive that FDA approval, the creators of iGrow had to demonstrate to the FDA that their device actually works, and to such, the creators of iGrow conducted two clinical trials.
Best Price for iGrow Helmet
The helmet is pretty expensive, coming in at around $700 but experts believe that over time, you will actually be saving money as the need for hair rejuvenation products and treatments will no longer be required by you.
iGrow is priced at $695 USD, which may seem like a lot of money to pay for an anti-balding solution.
However, this price is reasonable given the technology used as well as the price of other anti-balding solutions on the market.
In comparison, Laser clinics, for example, are approximately $3,000 per year, hair transplants are $19,000 for two surgeries, and minoxidil, which is the only FDA approved topical treatment for hair loss is priced at $480 per year. Now you see that the $695 one time purchase price of iGrow is not that expensive.
All purchases come with a 6-month money-back guarantee if your treatment doesn’t work for any reason.
This means you can return it for a refund within 6 months. The treatment is currently available in the United States and Canada, and Canadian customers are redirected to affiliates where they will pay $795 CAD for the device.
You can also order the device from the official website to international addresses at a price of $695 USD, but you will need to pay an international shipping fee.
Regardless of where you made your purchase, the product should come with all of the following:
- Remote Control
- Universal AC Adapters
- Auxiliary Cable (for use with an MP3 player, phone, or any other media player with a headphone jack)
- User Manual
- Remote Control Cable
iGrow is an FDA-approved treatment for hair loss. A controlled study published in real medical journals showed that iGrow’s 655nm wavelength of light treatment can lead to faster hair growth.
This study involved about 50 participants and they also targeted one small portion of the head where the hair was shaved.
This study and other related studies showed that the iGrow device was able to encourage faster hair growth.
However, the researchers stopped short of making a strong conclusion that the device could regrow hair in a bald spot or bring hair follicles back to life.