GenF20 Plus is technically referred to as a secretagogue (sa-Kreet-ah-gog), referring to something that causes something else to be secreted, which in this case, is human growth hormone (HGH).
GenF20 is supposed to help people naturally make more HGH, and the idea is that if we could get our bodies to naturally raise HGH levels, we would feel and look younger.
The idea behind using the supplement is that it’s supposed to stimulate the pituitary gland in the brain to secrete growth hormone.
The growth hormone usually peaks around age 30 and then tends to decrease by about 2% each year thereafter.
The growth hormone, on its own, promotes the release of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1).
Importance of growth hormone
Growth hormone (IGF-1) does many things including:
- Increased muscle growth (protein synthesis).
- Reduction in protein breakdown.
- Increased bone growth.
- Increased fat breakdown.
- Maintains blood sugar levels.
Thinning skin is one of the biggest causes of wrinkles and sagging skin, and studies have revealed that HGH may restore skin thickness, winding the clock back by up to 30 years.
For men over 70, HGH could even boost skin thickness by 7.1%, and that’s not all, as HGH is designed to reduce body fat, and build more lean muscle and strengthen bones.
Research also suggests that HGH boosts weight loss by 25%.
Thus, when you replenish your HGH levels with the help of Genf20, you may start to enjoy benefits such as:
- Elevated mood
- A better memory
- Increased libido and sexual performance.
- Healthy cholesterol levels.
- Better Sleep.
- Improved eyesight.
- Stronger immune system.
- Better exercise.
- More energy.
- Skin that looks and feels younger.
- Reduced wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin.
- Higher levels of physical fitness.
- Less body fat.
- Improved weight loss.
- More lean and shredded muscle.
- A faster metabolism
- Stronger and healthier nails.
- More youthful hair.
With a complex system of nutrients and amino acids, Genf20 Plus is aimed at raising the HGH production in your pituitary gland, which in turn can maximize all the potential benefits of HGH.
Furthermore, the tablets of Genf20 are devised to avoid dissolving in your stomach, so that you deliver the ingredients directly to your intestines for improved results.
Plus, with some innovative ingredients in the Genf20 Plus such as folic acid, Alpha GPC and amino peptides like Arginine, etc., Genf20 Plus is designed in such a way as to maximize your HGH production.
The ingredients in Genf20 are so efficient that they may even help you resist the effects of heart disease, stave off Alzheimer’s, as well as many other diseases like atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, and gout.
The anti-aging properties of the Genf20 spray are just a small portion of its potential health benefits.
According to the GenF20 Plus study, each capsule of GenF20 Plus has these ingredients:
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%||80 mg|
|Astragalus Root||60 mg|
|Colostrum Powder 10%||50 mg|
|Deer Antler Velvet Powder||50 mg|
|Anterior Pituitary Powder||30 mg|
|GTF Chromium||0.1 mg|
GenF20 Plus Spray Ingredients
GenF20 Plus is 2 different ingredients, embedded in capsules and a supplement that is sprayed into the mouth. The ingredients in a 2ml of the GenF20 Plus spray are:
|Growth Factor Proprietary Blend, consisting of:|
|Mucuna Pruriens (seed)|
|Stimulator Factor Proprietary Blend|
|Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate|
GenF20 HGH Research
There is a clinical study on this product with the Study Titled:
“A Study To Evaluate The Effect of GenF20Plus on IGF-1 Levels In Normal To Overweight Adult Volunteers With Poor Quality Of Sleep, Decreased Memory, Decreased Libido and low Energy Levels.”
The study was sponsored by the makers of GenF20, Leading Edge Marketing also known as Leading Edge Health, and it is great when companies take the time to sponsor research on their products.
This study was conducted by Vedic Lifesciences, Pvt, Ltd, a company which is based in India, and the following are the results of the GenF20 Plus study:
- People over age 40 who took GenF20 Plus saw a significant increase in IGF-1 levels as compared to the placebo group, and is taken to mean that it raised HGH levels. IGF-1 levels were increased by 28.57% in those who were 40 years of age and older.
- There was no significant change in IGF-1 levels (or HGH) in people younger than 40 years of age.
- There was no significant change in body weight.
- There was no significant change in body fat.
- There was no significant change in Body Mass Index (BMI).
- There was no significant change in lean body mass (muscle mass).
A month’s supply of GenF20 goes for $59.99, but buying from the product website also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee (minus shipping and handling).
This means that people are given 67 days from the time GenF20 is delivered, to try it risk-free.
In conclusion, here is a shortlist of things to consider before taking this or any supplement:
- Don’t take it if you are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- Stop taking at least 2 weeks before having surgery.
- Before starting to take any medications, always advised consulting your doctor and pharmacist first.
- Do not combine GenF20 Plus with any other growth hormone enhancing supplements.
- It is wise to consult your doctor and pharmacist if you have any health issues like cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney problems, diabetes, and arthritis.