Deliver creatine in the body and the brain – BioCreatine By Natural stacks
BioCreatine provides the combined proven mental and physical benefits of creatine monohydrate plus the unique advantages of Himalayan Pink Salt and Fenugreek Extract.
This comes as research suggests that these compounds can help transport creatine into the brain and body without having to consume simple carbohydrates.
In other words, this means that BioCreatine provides the mental and physical benefits of creatine monohydrate combined with the support of pink Himalayan salt and Fenugreek Extract, which does assist in the delivery of creatine in the body and the brain without having to consume sugars.
Creatine is one of the known most effective supplements for the purpose of sports performance, and often times, people do not know that creatine can also be used outside of the sports context.
Positive effects of creatine in the brain in fact comprise some of the most intriguing research areas of this popular supplement since creatine is a nootropic substance that can be combined with another supplement within and beyond athletic contexts.
The benefits of BioCreatine include:
- Mental energy
- Improved working memory
- Lean muscle growth and stamina
- Neuroprotection and anti-aging
Designed for optimal absorption and performance, BioCreatine is one of the most effective creatine supplement on the market.
Ingredients of BioCreatine
As mentioned in its benefits above, creatine monohydrate is well-known for its ability to increase strength, lean muscle growth, and endurance.
A lot of people do not realize that creatine is scientifically-proven to optimize brainpower and improve working memory while offering long-lasting mental energy, and neuroprotection.
This German micronized creatine monohydrate features exceptional purity and absorption rate.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: This compound activates the insulin receptor, creating an effective way to improve creatine uptake without having to consume simple carbohydrates. This herbal extract has also been shown to increase the bioavailability of testosterone, and to improve endurance, and promote longevity.
- Himalayan Pink Salt: Himalayan Pink Salt is the highest quality and most nutrient-dense source of sodium on the planet, and creatine and sodium are “co-transporters”. This means that creatine absorption is dependent on having adequate levels of sodium. The Himalayan pink pristine salt is Hand-mined from deep in the Himalayan Mountains and contains more than 84 trace minerals and key electrolytes for optimal hydration.
Biocreatine does not trigger the following allergies:
celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts, sesame seed or its derivatives.
Also, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and even more. It is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage of BioCreatine
Take 1-2 servings per day with water, or as directed by a healthcare expert. BioCreatine can help provide adenosine triphosphate, ATP energy to maintain CILTEP’s benefits of accelerated learning and extended concentration.
This is because BioCreatine requires no loading or cycling and does not cause bloating.
- While creatine is linked with only a few side effects, there is some evidence that it is more effective and will reduce the chance for stomach cramping when taken with water. Thus, we recommend at least 8 ounces of water when taking a serving of BioCreatine.
- There is also some minimal evidence that coffee might slightly counteract creatine, and could reduce creatine absorption. Thus, we generally recommend taking creatine separate from coffee or with a post-workout shake and water.
- If you are taking BioCreatine for athletic performance and want a 5-gram serving, splitting up the dosage will reduce the chances for bloating or stomach cramps.
- BioCreatine is enough on its own, and regular exercisers did not need additional creatine-containing supplements to see increased strength and stamina in the gym. Biocreatine can stand on its own for that.
- BioCreatine stacks well with many other nootropic supplements.
- When starting up any supplement regimen, it is always advisable to talk to your doctor if you have a preexisting condition or are taking medication or other supplements.
Creatine is best-known for its ability to improve muscle gains and physical performance.
Furthermore, supplementing with creatine can also significantly boost brain power, as it has been demonstrated to enhance cognition, delay mental fatigue, improve neuroprotection, and promote anti-aging.
Also, the Himalayan Pink Salt is included in BioCreatine to optimize sodium levels needed for maximum creatine uptake.
Fenugreek extract, on the other hand, is also added to enhance creatine’s absorption, comparable to the rates when creatine is co-ingested with a simple carbohydrate source.