One of the issues that men face at some point in their life is the struggle to last longer in bed.
Regardless of the quality of performance you have and satisfaction, you offer to your significant other, men always want to be better, and to do more.
It is in our nature to try to be better in whatever we, and sex is no exception.
“Finishing” quickly or premature ejaculation is not something you want to encounter and hopefully, you don’t have to.
It can ruin relationships, marriages, and can also be embarrassing, especially when you are having sex with a girl for the initial time.
However millions of men around the world have learned to use sprays that help them delay orgasm, helping them to prevent premature ejaculation.
VigRX Delay Spray is made by the same folks that made Vigrx Plus pills, but Vigrx delay spray is different.
The delay spray is a small bottle and the goal behind Vigrx Delay Spray is to delay your orgasms.
It is basically sprayed on the penis about 10 minutes before sex and massaged and rubbed in with the hand.
It then allows you to perform much longer than you normally would.
The Delay Spray is a solution to a durable night of satisfaction and has the capacity to increase your stamina, making you last longer, as well as having full control over your climax.
It offers this potential by letting you delay your climax and choose when you release.
The reports are that VigRX Delay Spray performs the following functions:-
- Perform longer during sex.
- Orgasm as long as they choose.
- Enjoy more fore-play and lead-up to orgasm.
- Help your woman climax numerous times
- Have a much more enjoyable sex life.
The key ingredient is a local anesthetic commonly called Benzocaine (ethyl aminobenzoate). Other Ingredients in VigRx Plus Spray are:
- Panax ginseng root: this is a popular substance that has been clinically proven to help enhance male sexual performance, especially, for those with erectile dysfunction and low libido.
- Dioscurea villosa: this wild yam root extract has been traditionally used as a relaxant to ease nervous excitement and muscular tension.
Mechanism of action
VigRX Delay Spray is a spray that utilizes a mild anesthetic to desensitize the nerves in the penis making it perfect for men who don’t want to ejaculate fast.
It can also result in longer erections. The spray works because it contains a mild anesthetic called benzocaine.
Benzocaine has a history of use in the production of well-known endurance condoms, and the anesthetic inhibits voltage-dependent sodium channels located on nerve membranes within the tissue of the penis, thus ceasing the propagation of action potential, and relaxes the nerves of the manhood.
Benzocaine has been commonly used as a topical pain reliever and has also been used in some brands of condoms to delay premature ejaculation.
The spray simply plays the role of a mild relaxant for the nerves in the genitalia, allowing those nerves to continue stimulated, however, not firing at full ability.
Practically, most major premature ejaculation sprays on the market use a completely different anesthetic called Lidocaine, and unlike the majority of the other premature ejaculation sprays on the market, Vigrx Delay Spray contains numerous other ingredients that help to get you hard and working.
Those ingredients include Panax Ginseng root extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Wild Yam, Licorice root extract, Rasberry fruit extract, and Turnera aphrodisiaca extract as already mentioned above.
What makes this product different is the way that a user is in charge of how long he lasts, since the more you spray, the longer you last.
The Benefits of VigRX Delay Spray
VigRX Delay Spray has various pros. It includes:
- Delays orgasm
- Fast-absorbing, and fast-acting
- Contains mild anesthetic
- Reliable manufacturer
- 67-days money-back guarantee
- Can even be used with a condom and during oral sex
Cons of VigRX Delay Spray
- There is no full list of ingredients
- There is no information about clinical trials
- It is only available online
- There will be numbness if over-applied
Precautions when using VigRX
- Do not use the product if you or your partner are allergic to benzocaine or other similar anesthetics.
- Also, don’t use the product until your broken skin heals if you have one.
- Generally, the product doesn’t induce some adverse effects, but you should discontinue the usage if you or your partner develops an itch, rash, or some other consequence caused by the spray. This doesn’t happen often.
Side Effects of VigRX Delay Spray
As with pretty much any supplement or spray, there is always the potential to get side effects with Vigrx Delay Spray.
Just like other desensitizing sprays, the Vigrx Delay Spray also increases the risk of excessive numbness if over-applied.
This is why it is recommended to stick with 1 to 3 sprays per session.
The most common side effect is itching and burning at the application site.
This is common if you have an allergy to the primary ingredient. So, always check with your doctor before using it.
The spray is marketed online and is available on both the brand’s website and the official page of the product itself.
Every customer has the option to buy one spray or more of them within various special offers as shown below:
- 1-month supply – $49.95
- 3-month supply – $129.95
- 6-month supply – $219.95
They also have special packages where the spray comes with other similar products for sexual performance.