HGH occurs naturally in the body. It promotes growth in children and diminishes with age.
HGH or human growth hormone is vital in developing muscle mass. HGH is associated with increased fat synthesis as well as affects sperm and male fertility in a good way.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland in the brain that promotes tissue repairs, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs, and generally supports the immune system in combating infections and diseases.
The human growth hormone, or HGH, is believed to turn back the clock on aging, builds muscle mass and fortifies bones.
The hormone can only be prescribed by a doctor if a patient’s blood test shows hormone levels that are excessively low.
When it comes to discussions on HGH, there are often more questions than answers, however, as the body’s cells die off, HGH acts to ensure that replacement cells are healthy and available.
Thus, as we age, our HGH levels decline, causing our cell replacement levels to reduce to a fraction of the levels it was in our youth. And by the age of 40, nearly everyone is deficient in HGH, and by 80 years of age, the body’s production of HGH has usually diminished by 95%.
When secreted, GH remains active in the bloodstream for only a few minutes, but this is enough time for the liver to convert it into growth factors.
The most crucial of the growth factors is insulin-like growth factor-1, or IGF-1, which boasts a host of anabolic properties. Scientists began to harvest growth hormones from the pituitary glands of cadavers in the 1950s but was unable to synthesize the first HGH in laboratories until 1981.
Its use as a performance-enhancing drug became popular shortly thereafter.
· HGH in has proved to be very effective in reducing obesity or fat
· Studies have found that the use of HGH Injections has made obese lower considerably and effectively following the Doctors’ prescription.
· On the other hand, HGH has proven to be effective in improving elderly persons from illness and weakness due to their ages.
· It can enhance the vigor of old persons as well as their mental awareness, and help revitalize saggy skin by stimulating collagen and elastin regardless of sexes and ages.
· Also, using injectable human growth hormone therapy to increase levels of HGH has been known to increase sexual desire and regularity no matter what your age is.
· After all, the growth hormone accelerates stamina, enhancing sex for both man and woman. HGH Injections are also, a very effective method for restoring a person’s libido and sexual functions.
· The FDA has approved HGH Injections to work as panacea for healing disorders of children’s growth, aging ailments or adult HGH deficiencies, decreased muscle mass and short physique.
· Though HGH Therapy may be expensive, it can yield startling results if it is administered according to the consultations of the FDA approved or qualified physicians.
A study in the New England Journal of Medicine has claimed to find that men who took HGH for six months reduced their body fat by more than 14 percent and increased muscle mass by 8.8 percent.
But the practice of injecting HGH is highly controversial and potentially risky since the growth hormone has a number of dangerous side effects, primarily diabetes.
It increases blood sugar, which can result in diabetes and can also cause swelling of the joints, enlargement of organs, hypertension, and breathing problems sometimes.
HGH has even been learned to have caused cancer in mice.
Also, Professional athletes are banned from using human-growth hormone because it is perceived as a performance-enhancing drug.
The anti-aging industry tells people that these hormones will make you young again, that they will reverse years of aging, but there is no hard evidence to support it.
- Healthy adult men typically have just less than 5 nanograms per milliliter of HGH, circulating in the blood. Healthy females can produce about twice that amount for child-bearing purposes, while levels for both sexes peak during puberty and drop sharply starting in the early 20s.
- Medical professionals say that the dangers surrounding HGH are similarly overblown, as complications with HGH use being very minimal. Some people experience fluid retention, and a blood sugar rise, but even those are very rare unless one takes a lot. Only a few people ever come in with big feet or big livers, mostly from mega-doses.